The services will be activated after verifying the documents required by the Client via Confirmation of verification of the client's account on the website https://www.exacall.com.
The Client shall review the renewable terms and conditions on the company's website. (http://www.exacall.com) where all the renewed terms and conditions will apply periodically to this agreement with the Client has the right to object within a maximum period of (15) days from the date of publishing the terms and conditions.
The Client shall notify the company by e-mail or a written letter of any changes to his address or contact numbers, or in the event of updating any documents and data that may the company has an interest in it.
During the agreement term, the company has the right to use the commercial logo and all trademarks of the Client in all its advertising and propaganda means related to the service, in addition to any other marketing means used by the company.
The Client is solely responsible for his registered trademark, and whenever a dispute arises about it, the company is not considered a party in it and it has the right to cancel the contract without any responsibility.
The Client shall pay the entire issued invoice within (15) days from the date of its issuance while retaining his right to recover the amounts that have been disputed about it if his right to it is proven.
The Client must check and verify the validity of every invoice related to the service or services provided to him, and if there is a mistake, he has the right to object to that error by informing the company and submitting a formal complaint of his objection within a period not exceeding the date of issuance of the next invoice.
The company has the right to include the Client 's name in the indebtedness.
The Client is responsible for all fees related to the payment and transfer operations of the PayPal service if the Client pays any of the bills incurred by him through the PayPal service or via secure credit cards.
If the company reduces or modifies any of its service tariffs, the Client has to claim with the application of the new tariff for a service provided to him before the decision to reduce it or subsequent amendments.
The company has the right to suspend or terminate the service for the Client for any of the following reasons:
● (a) The Client 's violation of any of the terms or conditions mentioned in the service provision document.
● (b) The client's failure to pay the company's dues within 15 days from the date of issuing the invoices, following any of the articles contained in the Service Provision Document.
● (c) Failure of the Client to update his data when asked to do so within ten days, or it is proven that he has provided false or forged data or information to the company. E- Using the service in illegal ways and the Client ’s violation of the regulations of the Communications and Information Systems Commission, or the policies and regulations of the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
● (d) A case of liquidation or bankruptcy by the second party.
● (e) Using the service in illegal ways and the Client ’s violation of the regulations of the Communications and Information Systems Commission, or the policies and regulations of the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
● (f) If the Communications and Information Technology Commission, or any competent authority, requests suspension or termination of the service. The Client is not entitled to cancel the contract due to a lack of knowledge of the technology.
The Client is not entitled to cancel the contract due to a lack of knowledge of the technology.
The Client signs this agreement acknowledges that he has duly examined at the agreement's annexes such as the quotation form.
The Client solely bears all direct or indirect responsibility for any legal or illegal prosecutions or questions that may result from the Client’s products, characteristics, prices, and everything related to it.
The implementation and interpretation of all provisions and conditions of this agreement shall be subject to the laws, regulations, and decisions in force in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
Any dispute that arises from the implementation of this agreement and which cannot be resolved amicably between the company and the Client shall be settled through the competent courts in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia in Riyadh.